Very Berry Iced Tea
- 10 Minutes
- Serves 8
Dress up instant tea mix to create a colourful cooler.
- 4 cups (1 L) water
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) instant iced tea mix
- 3 cups (750 mL) raspberry-kiwi fruit juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh raspberries
- In 2-quart pitcher, mix all ingredients except raspberries. Stir in raspberries.
- Serve tea over ice in glasses..
Tip : For a special touch, freeze fresh raspberries in ice cubes and use them in glasses for this tea. Tip : Garnish with a small skewer of fresh kiwifruit pieces.