Zesty Steak & Avocado Tortilla Bowls
Total 40 Minutes
- 1 lb (500 g) flank steak
- 1 package Old El PasoTM Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 package Old El PasoTM Tortilla Bowls (8-count)
- 1 can Old El PasoTM Chopped Mild Green Chilies
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- Rub both sides of flank steak with taco seasoning mix. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook steak in oil 8 minutes, turning once. Decrease heat to medium; cover skillet. Cook 15 to 20 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of the steak reads 165°F. Let stand 3 minutes. Thinly slice across the grain.
- Heat tortillas as directed on package. Fill tortillas with flank steak, chilies, avocado and sour cream.
- Add diced fresh tomatoes.
- If desired, serve tacos with Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa.