Bean & Cheese Quesadillas
Total Time 20 Minutes
- 1 pkg (334 g) Old El Paso* 8 Large Flour Tortillas
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) Old El Paso* Refried Beans With Mild Green Chilies
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Old El Paso* Thick N’ Chunky Salsa
- sour cream
- Place tortillas on work surface. Evenly divide and spread refried beans over one half of each tortilla and sprinkle each with 1/4 cup (50 mL) cheese.
- Fold tortillas to sandwich filling.
- Cook quesadillas in an ungreased, non-stick skillet 3 to 4 minutes per side or until tortilla is browned and crisp and filling is hot.
- Cut into wedges and serve with salsa and sour cream for dipping.