- 1 Hour 35 Minutes
- Serves 6
- Appetizers & Snacks
Give a BLT-inspired appetizer Southwestern flavour with chunky style salsa.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 package (125 g) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 3 spinach-flavour, tomato-flavour or plain flour tortillas (8 to 10 inch)
- 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, seeded, chopped (1 cup/250 mL)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded romaine lettuce
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, salsa and mustard until blended. Stir in bacon.
- Spread bacon mixture evenly over tortillas. Top with tomatoes and lettuce. Tightly roll up tortillas.
- Wrap tortilla rolls individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 8 hours. Cut into 1-inch slices; secure each slice with toothpick.