Total 1 Hours 30 Minutes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 package (125 g) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 3 spinach-flavour, tomato-flavour or plain flour tortillas (8 to 10 inch)
- 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, seeded, chopped (1 cup/250 mL)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded romaine lettuce
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, salsa and mustard until blended. Stir in bacon.
- Spread bacon mixture evenly over tortillas. Top with tomatoes and lettuce. Tightly roll up tortillas.
- Wrap tortilla rolls individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 8 hours. Cut into 1-inch slices; secure each slice with toothpick.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.