Breakfast Tortilla Bowls
Total 20 Minutes
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) half-and-half
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 2 tsp (10 mL) butter
- 1 can (19 oz/540 mL) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup/125 mL)
- 6 Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Tortilla Bowls (from 8-count package)
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sour cream
- In large bowl, beat eggs with whisk. Add half-and-half and salt; beat well. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook about 7 minutes, scraping cooked eggs up from bottom of skillet occasionally, until mixture is firm but still moist. Gently fold in beans and green onions, stirring to combine.
- Heat tortillas as directed on package. Divide egg mixture evenly among tortillas. Top with Toppings. If desired, garnish with dark green tops of green onions.
- Complete this fabulous meal with a delicious fresh fruit salad.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.