Caribbean Jerk Tacos
- 1 Old El Paso Caribbean Jerk World Tacos Kit
- 1lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp water
- Mango or pineapple
- Red Bell Pepper
- Cut chicken into ½-inch cubes. Stir chicken pieces, oil and Seasoning Mix in large non-stick skillet until well coated. Cook over medium-high heat 7 to 8 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked. Reduce heat; add water and cook uncovered, while stirring, 1 to 2 minutes, longer or until desired consistency.
- Remove tortillas from bag. To hear in microwave, place on microwavable plate; cover and microwave on high 30 to 45 seconds until warm. To heat in oven, wrap stack in foil; place on baking sheet. Bake at 325 F (160C) for 10 minutes until warm.
- Spoon chicken filling onto tortillas. Top with mango or pineapple, red onion, red pepper, cilantro, or any of your favourite taco toppings. Drizzle with Pineapple Pepper Sauce.