Cranberry-Strawberry Margarita Punch
Total Time 10 Minutes
- 6 cups (1.5 L) cranberry-strawberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 2 cups (500 mL) water
- ¾ (175 mL) cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) frozen orange juice concentrate
- Mix all ingredients in 1-gallon insulated beverage container.
- Serve over ice if desired.
- For a true margarita, stir 1 tablespoon tequila into each 1/2-cup serving of punch. Or for an adults-only punch, spike the whole batch by adding 1 cup of tequila with the other ingredients.
- You can use cranberry-raspberry cocktail for an easy substitute.
- Thaw the frozen concentrates just until they're soft enough to be scooped and measured. The icy concentrates will keep the punch cold.