Creamy Salsa Dip
- Extra Mild
- 10 Minutes
- Serves 14
Just 4 ingredients and 10 minutes are all you need to whip up this creamy dip.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) lightly packed chopped fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips or crackers
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients except tortilla chips.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavours.
Health Twist: To make this dip more healthful, use reduced-fat sour cream and mayo, and serve it with bell pepper strips and carrot sticks as dippers.