Creamy Salsa Dip
Total 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) lightly packed chopped fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips or crackers
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients except tortilla chips.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavours.
- To make this dip more healthful, use reduced-fat sour cream and mayo, and serve it with bell pepper strips and carrot sticks as dippers.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.