Easy Beef Ten Minute Taco Bowls
Total 10 Minutes
- 1 lb (500 g) extra-lean ground beef
- 1 package Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (127 mL) Old El Paso™ chopped green chilies
- 1 package (8 count) Old El Paso™ Tortilla Bowls
- Make it FRESH toppings, if desired (see below)
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and green chilies. Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until beef is thoroughly cooked and seasoning is well combined.
- While beef is cooking, heat tortillas and assemble toppings. Divide beef mixture among shells; finish with desired fresh toppings.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: salsa, sliced jalapenos, Sriracha sauce, shredded lettuce, diced avocados, crumbled queso fresco cheese.