Easy Salsa Chicken Burritos
Total 20 Minutes
- 1 1/2 lb (750 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced in strips
- 2 tsp (10 mL) canola oil
- 1 pkg (35 g) Old El Paso* Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 jar (440 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 pkg (334 g) Old El Paso* Flour Tortillas (8 large)
- Shredded lettuce, shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese, red pepper strips, if desired
- In large non-stick skillet, heat oil. Add chicken and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in centre.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix and salsa. Cook until hot.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Spoon chicken mixture onto tortillas. Top with lettuce, cheese and red pepper strips.
- Beef lovers can use 1 1/2lbs (750 g) beef strips.