- 10 Minutes
- Serves 4
The ultimate in no-brainer nachos!
- 28 tortilla chips
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Old El PasoTM Chopped Green Chiles, if desired
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Old El PasoTM Thick N' Chunky Salsa (any variety)
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place tortilla chips on baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese and chilies.
- Bake about 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with salsa. Serve hot.
- Special Touch : Red or blue tortilla chips, often available in the organic section of your local market, add a colorful twist to this recipe.
- Time Saver : To microwave each serving, arrange 7 tortilla chips in a circle on a microwavable paper plate. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the cheese over chips. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon green chilies. Microwave uncovered on High 20 to 30 seconds or until cheese is melted. Top with 1 tablespoon salsa.