Total Time 35 Minutes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) reduced fat spreadable cream cheese
- 1 tortilla from 1 package (334 g) Old El Paso™ Flour Tortillas for Burritos (8 Count)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) shredded carrots
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 petite whole kosher dill pickles
- Spread cream cheese evenly over tortilla. Sprinkle carrots and Cheddar cheese evenly over cream cheese.
- Place pickles, end to end, about 1 inch from one edge of tortilla. Starting at edge with pickles, roll up tortilla.
- Wrap tortilla in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 30 minutes. (Wrap can be made ahead and stored in refrigerator up to 2 days.)
- To serve, cut 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) off each end of tortilla; cut into 6 bite-size pieces.
- Get creative and try adding different vegetables (shredded or finely chopped). A few idea starters include, bell peppers, broccoli or radishes.
- Recipe doubles or triples easily.