Quick And Easy BBQ Quesadilla
- 19 Minutes
- Serves 4
Quesadillas may look like restaurant fare, but they are easy to make and fun to serve at home.
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Cheddar, Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 cup (250 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 pkg (334 g) Old El Paso* 8 Large Flour Tortillas
- Sour cream (optional)
- Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa (optional)
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Combine cheese, chicken and salsa.
- Divide the cheese mixture evenly over 4 tortillas. Top with remaining tortillas; press lightly.
- Grill tortillas uncovered on medium heat 4 to 6 minutes, turning once, until cheese begins to melt and tortillas begin to brown. Watch carefully!
- Cut each quesadilla into quarters and serve with sour cream and salsa for dipping, if desired.
Kitchen Tip: Variations: Add chopped red or green peppers.