Quick And Easy BBQ Quesadilla
Total 19 Minutes
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Cheddar, Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely chopped, cooked chicken
- 1 cup (250 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 pkg (334 g) Old El Paso* 8 Large Flour Tortillas
- Sour cream (optional)
- Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa (optional)
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Combine cheese, chicken and salsa.
- Divide the cheese mixture evenly over 4 tortillas. Top with remaining tortillas; press lightly.
- Grill tortillas uncovered on medium heat 4 to 6 minutes, turning once, until cheese begins to melt and tortillas begin to brown. Watch carefully!
- Cut each quesadilla into quarters and serve with sour cream and salsa for dipping, if desired.
- Add chopped red or green peppers for variety!
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.