Quick Grilled Quesadilla
- 10 Minutes
- Serves 1
- 2 Old El PasoTM Large Flour Tortillas (from 8 count package)
- ¼ cup (50 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) real bacon pieces
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 1 tbsp/15 mL)
- Old El PasoTM Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- Sour Cream
Place one tortilla on work surface. Top with cheese, bacon and onion. Place remaining tortilla on top.
Cook quesadilla in an ungreased, non-stick skillet 3 to 4 minutes per side or until tortilla is browned and crisp and filling is hot.
Cut into wedges and serve with salsa and sour cream for dipping.
Save time by using purchased bacon pieces. Look for them in envelopes or bottles near the salad dressings in the grocery store. If you prefer, fry 2 or 3 bacon slices until crispy and drain them well.
Quesadillas may be made up to 4 hours ahead and grilled just before serving. Try grilling on the barbecue for added flavour!