Quick Grilled Quesadilla
Total 10 Minutes
- 2 Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Large Flour Tortillas (from 8 count package)
- ¼ cup (50 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) real bacon pieces
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 1 tbsp/15 mL)
- Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- Sour Cream
- Place one tortilla on work surface. Top with cheese, bacon and onion. Place remaining tortilla on top.
- Cook quesadilla in an ungreased, non-stick skillet 3 to 4 minutes per side or until tortilla is browned and crisp and filling is hot.
- Cut into wedges and serve with salsa and sour cream for dipping.
- Save time by using purchased bacon pieces. Look for them in envelopes or bottles near the salad dressings in the grocery store. If you prefer, fry 2 or 3 bacon slices until crispy and drain them well.
- Quesadillas may be made up to 4 hours ahead and grilled just before serving. Try grilling on the barbecue for added flavour!
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.