Quick Grilled Quesadilla
- 10 Minutes Total
- 1 Servings
- 2 Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Large Flour Tortillas (from 8 count package)
- ¼ cup (50 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) real bacon pieces
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 1 tbsp/15 mL)
- Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- Sour Cream
- Place one tortilla on work surface. Top with cheese, bacon and onion. Place remaining tortilla on top.
- Cook quesadilla in an ungreased, non-stick skillet 3 to 4 minutes per side or until tortilla is browned and crisp and filling is hot.
- Cut into wedges and serve with salsa and sour cream for dipping.
- Save time by using purchased bacon pieces. Look for them in envelopes or bottles near the salad dressings in the grocery store. If you prefer, fry 2 or 3 bacon slices until crispy and drain them well.
- Quesadillas may be made up to 4 hours ahead and grilled just before serving. Try grilling on the barbecue for added flavour!