Roasted Cauliflower Tacos
- 1 head of cauliflower, blanched & cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 package Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Hard and Soft Taco Dinner Kit
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Crumbled feta cheese, if desired
- Pickled red onion, if desired
- Fresh cilantro sprigs, if desired
- Sliced lime, if desired
- Heat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil & seasoning mix. Transfer to baking sheet & roast for 25 to 30 minutes, rotating once.
- Layer taco with lettuce, cauliflower, feta cheese, onion & cilantro. Serve with a wedge of lime.