- 10 Minutes Total
- 4 Servings
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) olive oil
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless steak, pork or chicken
- In glass bowl or baking dish, stir together salsa, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk in olive oil.
- Pour over meat in same dish, cover and let marinate 1 hour at room temperature or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Grill meat over medium-high heat or broil until desired tenderness is reached.
- Add a touch of the Southwest by adding 2 tsp of dried cumin to this easy and delicious marinade.