Total 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) olive oil
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless steak, pork or chicken
- In glass bowl or baking dish, stir together salsa, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk in olive oil.
- Pour over meat in same dish, cover and let marinate 1 hour at room temperature or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Grill meat over medium-high heat or broil until desired tenderness is reached.
- Add a touch of the Southwest by adding 2 tsp of dried cumin to this easy and delicious marinade.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.