Total Time 2 Hours
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 pkg (35 g) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (127 mL) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Chopped Green Chilies
- Crisp flatbread pieces or tortilla chips
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except cheese, chilies and tortilla chips. Stir in cheese and chilies.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours to blend flavours. Serve with tortilla chips.
- To reduce the fat and calories, use low-fat sour cream, mayonnaise and cheese.