Total Time 30 Minutes
- 1 box (10 shells) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Stand N' Stuffᵀᴹ Taco Shells
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 1 pkg Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup/175 mL)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sour cream
- 20 extra-large pitted ripe olives
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Heat taco shells in oven as directed on box.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Reduce heat to medium; cook uncovered about 7 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until almost all water has evaporated. Remove from heat.
- Spoon beef mixture into heated taco shells. Top with cheese, lettuce and tomato.
- Spoon sour cream into small resealable food-storage plastic bag. Seal bag; cut tiny hole in corner of bag. Pipe sour cream over top of each taco to resemble spiderweb.
- For each spider, top taco with 1 olive, pitted end down. Cut second olive lengthwise into 8 pieces; place around olive for legs. For eyes, squeeze 2 dots of sour cream onto top of olive.