Tender Beef and Pepper Taco Bowls
Total 30 Minutes
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) water
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 package (8 count) Old El Paso™ Tortilla Bowls
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Old El Paso™ Thick N’ Chunky Salsa
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over a medium-high heat. Add steak and cook and stir for about 4 to 6 minutes, until no longer pink, turning occassionally.
- Stir in water and seasoning mix; add peppers and onion. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered 3 to 5 minutes, until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring often.
- Meanwhile, warm the tortilla bowls according to the package directions. Divide the beef and pepper mixture between the tortilla bowls and top with salsa.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.