Tender Beef and Pepper Taco Bowls
- 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
Mildly spiced with Old El Paso™ Fajita Seasoning Mix, these tacos make a quick and easy supper that will keep everyone happy!
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) water
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 package (8 count) Old El Paso™ Tortilla Bowls
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Old El Paso™ Thick N’ Chunky Salsa
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over a medium-high heat. Add steak and cook and stir for about 4 to 6 minutes, until no longer pink, turning occassionally.
- Stir in water and seasoning mix; add peppers and onion. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered 3 to 5 minutes, until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring often.
- Meanwhile, warm the tortilla bowls according to the package directions. Divide the beef and pepper mixture between the tortilla bowls and top with salsa.