Tex-Mex Appetizer Tart
Total 15 Minutes
- 1/2 pkg Pillsbury* Refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on box (1 crust)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) roasted red bell peppers drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 can Old El Paso* Chopped Green Chilies
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Remove crust from pouch; place on flat ungreased baking sheet.
- In medium bowl, mix cheese, roasted bell peppers, mayonnaise and chiles. Spread over crust to within 1 inch of edge. Fold crust edge over filling to form 1-inch border; flute.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with cilantro. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut into wedges. Serve warm.