Easy Chicken Fajitas
- 20 Minutes
- Serves 8
Make every night fajita night with this family fun favourite!
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) chicken breast strips
- 1 cup (250 mL) Old El Paso* Thick ‘N Chunky Salsa
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) lime or lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 each red and green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 pkg (334 g) Old El Paso* Large Flour Tortillas
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 4 to 5 minutes until no longer pink.
- Stir in salsa, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce. Add pepper and onion; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon fajita filling onto tortillas. Roll up to serve.
Tip: Old El Paso* Medium or Hot Salsa gives this recipe some extra "zip".