Mexican Breakfast Wraps
Total 20 Minutes
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped green pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped onion
- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL) fat-free egg product
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) skim milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/8 tsp (.5 mL) pepper
- 1/2 pkg (8 large) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Smart Fiestaᵀᴹ made with Whole Grain Tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add bell pepper and onions; cover and cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- In medium bowl, mix egg product, milk, salt and pepper until well blended. Spray vegetables and skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Pour egg product mixture over vegetables; cook until set, occasionally stirring gently.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas as directed on package.
- To serve, place warm tortillas on individual plates. Spoon scrambled egg mixture down centre of each tortilla. Top each with cheese and salsa. Roll up tortillas.
- Choline, a vitamin-like substance, is necessary to make a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine, which helps send nerve impulses from cell to cell. Eggs are a source of choline.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.