Total Time 20 Minutes
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped onion
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped red or green pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 pkg Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Flour Tortillas (8 large)
- 1/4 lb (125 g) bulk Italian sausage
- In medium skillet, combine sausage, onion and pepper; cook over medium-high heat until sausage is browned. Drain.
- In small bowl, combine eggs and milk; beat well. Add to sausage mixture. Reduce heat to medium; cook until eggs begin to set, stirring occasionally. Add cheese; mix lightly. Continue cooking until cheese is melted and eggs are set.
- Remove from heat; spoon salsa over egg mixture. Serve immediately with additional salsa and warm tortillas.