Salsa Cheese Dip And Potato Wedges
Total 30 Minutes
- 1 pkg (500 g) frozen potato wedges
- 1/2 lb (250 g) lean ground beef, optional
- 1/2 lb (250 g) process cheese product, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- Heat oven to 450°F (230°C). Bake potato wedges as directed on package.
- Brown beef in large skillet over medium-high heat; drain.
- Add cheese and salsa. Cook over low heat until cheese is melted and mixture is hot, stirring frequently.
- Serve hot with potato wedges.
- Prepare dip and refrigerate. Just before serving, microwave on High 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.