Salsa Cheese Dip And Potato Wedges
Total Time 30 Minutes
- 1 pkg (500 g) frozen potato wedges
- 1/2 lb (250 g) lean ground beef, optional
- 1/2 lb (250 g) process cheese product, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- Heat oven to 450°F (230°C). Bake potato wedges as directed on package.
- Brown beef in large skillet over medium-high heat; drain.
- Add cheese and salsa. Cook over low heat until cheese is melted and mixture is hot, stirring frequently.
- Serve hot with potato wedges.
- Prepare dip and refrigerate. Just before serving, microwave on High 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.