Spicy Chicken Enchiladas
- 25 Minutes Total
- 4 Servings
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sour cream
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chipotle seasoning blend
- 3 cups (750 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 pkg (8 count) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Large Flour Tortillas
- Sliced green onions, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix sour cream, tomatoes, 1 cup of the cheese and the seasoning blend. Stir in chicken.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the salsa in baking dish. Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place enchiladas, seam side down, over salsa in baking dish. Spoon remaining 1 cup salsa over filled enchiladas; top with remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are thoroughly heated. Garnish with green onions.
- If you really want to kick up the heat in these enchiladas, use hot salsa.