Spicy Chicken Enchiladas
Total 25 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sour cream
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chipotle seasoning blend
- 3 cups (750 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 pkg (8 count) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Large Flour Tortillas
- Sliced green onions, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix sour cream, tomatoes, 1 cup of the cheese and the seasoning blend. Stir in chicken.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the salsa in baking dish. Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place enchiladas, seam side down, over salsa in baking dish. Spoon remaining 1 cup salsa over filled enchiladas; top with remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are thoroughly heated. Garnish with green onions.
- If you really want to kick up the heat in these enchiladas, use hot salsa.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.