Spicy Garden Quesadillas
- 25 Minutes
- Serves 8
Make restaurant-style quesadillas at home. They're so easy!
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped yellow or red peppers
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped tomatoes
- 2 cans Old El PasoTM Chopped Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 pkgs (8 large each) Old El PasoTM Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Old El PasoTM Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- In small bowl, combine peppers, tomatoes and chiles; mix well. Spoon about 1/3 cup pepper mixture and heaping 1/3 cup cheese onto each of 8 tortillas. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add quesadillas 2 at a time; cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted and tortillas are toasted.
- To serve, cut each quesadilla into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream.