Taco Beef Burgers
Total 25 Minutes
- 1 1/2 lb (750 g) lean ground beef
- 1 pkg (35 g) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Medium Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 6 slices processed Cheddar, Swiss or mozzarella cheese
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted
- Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Medium Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- Combine beef, seasoning mix, salsa, breadcrumbs and egg. Form into 6 patties, each 1/2-inch (1.25 cm) thick.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Grill burgers 6 to 7 minutes, flip and cook another 6 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Top with cheese during last 2 to 3 minutes of cooking. Serve on buns with additional salsa.
- Try substituting aged Cheddar cheese for processed Cheddar as it delivers exceptionally more flavour.
- Try mixing shredded Cheddar directly into your patty mixture for an unexpected flavour sensation.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.