Tex-Mex Layered Dip
Total 20 Minutes
- 1 can (398 mL) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Refried Beans or 1 can (540 mL/ 19 fl oz) black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sour cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) guacamole
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Tortilla chips, if desired
- Multigrain tortilla chips, if desired
- Chopped avocado, if desired
- Fresh cilantro sprigs, if desired
- Mix refried beans or black beans with salsa in small bowl. Spoon into 10-inch (25 cm) circle on 12-inch (30 cm) platter.
- Spoon sour cream over beans, leaving about 1-inch (2.5 cm) border of beans around edge. Spread guacamole over sour cream, leaving border of sour cream showing.
- Sprinkle with cheese, tomato and onions over guacamole. Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 6 hours. Serve with tortilla chips if desired.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.