Southwest Turkey Burgers
- 20 Minutes Total
- 4 Servings
- 1 lb (500 g) ground turkey
- 1 can Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Chopped Green Chiles, undrained
- 1 cup (250 mL) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 4 slices Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 4 onion burger buns, split
- In medium bowl, combine turkey, chiles and 1/2 cup of the salsa; mix well. Shape into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning once.
- Top each burger with cheese slice; broil an additional 30 seconds or until cheese is melted. Place burgers in buns. Serve with remaining 1/2 cup salsa.