Total 10 Hours 15 Minutes
- 1 1/2 lb (750 g) beef top round steak, trimmed of fat, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (796 mL/28 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup (250 mL) tomato sauce
- 1 can (19 FL oz/540 mL) pinto beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can Old El Paso* Chopped Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chili powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) cumi
- In 4- to 6-quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.