Grilled Beef Salad Tacos
Total 25 Minutes
- 1 1/2 lb (750 g) shaved steak
- 2 jalapenos, cut into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) chunks
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Hot Taco Sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) lime juice
- 8 Old El Pasoᵀᴹ Medium Soft Flour Tortillas (6-inch)
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) watercress
- 1 bunch radishes, sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Mexican cheese
- Place the steak, jalapenos, taco sauce, onion and lime juice in a resealable bag or marinating container. Marinate overnight or up to 48 hours.
- Prepare your grill according to manufacturer's instructions. Spray a grill basket with nonstick grill spray. Add the contents of the marinating container. Using tongs, continuously toss the meat until it is fully cooked and starting to crisp around the edges.
- Divide the meat, onions and peppers among the tortillas. Top with watercress, radish, avocados and cheese. Serve immediately.
- Variation: Looking to cut out red meat? Use shaved chicken and take care to spray the grill basket very thoroughly.
- Spice It Up! Want to kick up the spice? Serve with hot sauce and add an extra jalapeno to the grill pan.
From time to time, reformulations of products may alter nutrient value, ingredients and/or allergens. Maintaining on-line information accuracy at all times can be difficult. In the event of a conflict between the data that is shown on this site and that which is on the package, the data on the package should be the primary resource for accurate and up to date data for the product in the package.